- Registration & Breakfast from 8:00 am
- Shotgun start at 9:30 am
- Lunch (golfers on course)
- Happy Hour 3:00 pm
- Dinner at 4:00 pm
- Departure 5:00 pm
The “Whole Enchilada” contest bundle includes:
- Closest to the Line ($5 value) Hole #5
- Putting Contest ($5 value)
- On/Off the Green ($5 value) Hole #3
- Closest to the ATM ($5 value) Hole #15
- TuffRisk Closest to the Pin Hole #8
- 1 “Nike Wedge” up to 2 meters (6′) ($10 value!)
- OCUF Cell phone wallet (priceless!)
Total package value $35 – available at registration until 9:15 am for $20!
Ask for the “Whole Enchilada!”
The “rules” have been designed to have fun!
- Team captain – tallest or shortest person on team – you decide.
- Men play white tees, women play red tees.
- Scramble format. All players hit drive. Captain decides “best ball”. All players hit from this location. Repeat until ball in cup.
- Teams cannot use one person’s drive more than 6 times. (unless bribing marshal – cash only!)
- Mark team score on score card. Erasers not permitted on pencils! Calculators may be used.
- “Nike wedge” can be used once (if you bought bundle). Do not use “Nike wedge” on Captain.
- Remember this is a FUNdraiser for CU Succeed Youth Bursaries.
- Tweet #ocufgolf photos and fun facts.
- Turn in team scorecard to Pro Shop.
- Best Dressed Team (use your imagination for “best”!) – sponsored by Luminus Financial
- Most Honest team (if in clubhouse before dark) – sponsored by RZCD Law
- Mixed Team (random draw) – sponsored by Central1
- Closest to the Pin – sponsored by TuffRisk
- Putting Contest – sponsored by Concentra
- On/Off the Green (random draw) – managed by CRI Canada
- Closest to the line (shorter on line beats longer on line) – sponsored by Libro
- Closest to the ATM – sponsored by Diebold Nixdorf