OCUF Outstanding Corporate Achievement Award
The Outstanding Corporate Achievement Award is given annually by the Ontario Credit Union Foundation to a credit union (or company within the co-operative financial system) in recognition of their contribution to the community.
We recognize those whose investment in the community is above normal expectations in one or more of the following ways:
- A single project or program supported financially or otherwise during the preceding year,
- An ongoing pattern or record of community investment continuing over an extended period of time through to and including the preceding calendar year,
- A major new activity, program or commitment started during the preceding calendar year.
The recipient organization must be a member of the Ontario Credit Union Foundation.
The Foundation can designate one Award winner each year:
- One or two representatives of the receiving organization will be invited to accept the award the OCUF Annual General Meeting. (Date & location to be confirmed)
- The organization is invited to share a 5-minute presentation (video, speech, etc.) should they wish.
Nomination Process and Judging:
- The nomination form can be downloaded using the button below. The submission must be signed by both the nominator (who typically is an employee of the organization) and either the chair/president of the Board or the CEO/manager of the organization.
- The nominator may attach additional information as long as the nomination form is completed.
- Nominations are now closed for 2021. Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Ontario Credit Union Foundation, 418 Willis Drive, Oakville, ON L6L 4V4.
- The OCUF Board of Directors will judge submissions. Their decision will be based on the information supplied. If a Director is a member/employee of a nominated organization, they will declare a conflict of interest and not participate in the adjudication.
- Organizations of any asset size may receive this award.
Thank you for helping us recognize outstanding contributions made by member credit unions in their communities.