OCUF Outstanding Corporate Achievement Award
We recognize those whose investment in the community is above normal expectations in one or more of the following ways:
- A single project or program supported financially or otherwise during the preceding year,
- An ongoing pattern or record of community investment continuing over an extended period of time through to and including the preceding calendar year,
- A major new activity, program or commitment started during the preceding calendar year.
The recipient organization must be a member of the Ontario Credit Union Foundation.
The Foundation can designate one Award winner each year:
- One or two representatives of the receiving organization will be invited to accept the award the OCUF Annual General Meeting. (Date & location to be confirmed)
- The organization is invited to share a 5-minute presentation (video, speech, etc.) should they wish.
Nomination Process and Judging:
- Please use the accompanying nomination format. The submission must be signed by both the nominator (who typically is an employee of the organization) and either the chair/president of the Board or the CEO/manager of the organization.
- The nominator may attach additional information as long as the nomination form is completed.
- Nominations open February 4, 2019 and must be received by 4:00 pm March 7, 2019. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Ontario Credit Union Foundation, 418 Willis Drive, Oakville, ON L6L 4V4.
- The OCUF Board of Directors will judge submissions. Their decision will be based on the information supplied. If a Director is a member/employee of a nominated organization, they will declare a conflict of interest and not participate in the adjudication.
- Organizations of any asset size may receive this award.
Thank you for helping us recognize outstanding contributions made by member credit unions in their communities.